Sewage Treatment System
Clear water offer a range of Sewage treatment System which are listed below:
E1 – suitable for up to 6 population (up to 4 bedrooms)
E2 – suitable for up to 12 population (up to 10 bedrooms)
E3 – suitable for up to 18 population (up to 16 bedrooms)
availability in the below sizes:
Clearwater Septic Tank 2800l
Clearwater Septic Tank 3800l
Clearwater Septic Tank 4600l
Clearwater tanks are used for domestic sewage disposal where connection to a mains sewer is not practical. The septic tanks in the range all achieve a high degree of settlement, producing a quality of effluent for discharge to a land drainage system.
A septic tank consists of a two or three chamber system that retains sewage from a property for sufficient time to allow the solids to form into sludge at the base of the tank, where is it partially broken down through anaerobic digestion. The remaining liquid in the tank then overflows from the tank by means of an outlet pipe to a drainage field.
Features & Benefits for a Clear water Sceptic Tank
- Compact and simple design provides ‘value for money;
- Installed below ground providing low visual impact on surroundings;
- Lockable child-proof pedestrian duty cover – safe for children and pets;
- No mechanical or electrical components within the underground treatment zone;
- The air blower is both quiet and economical with low running costs;
- Supplied, installed and commissioned by experienced fully trained engineers;
- Easy to maintain with annual desludge.